Blog Hop to win TpT Cash!



Hey all!

Its been a while, I know. I did not mean to neglect you.

In fact, I've been busy building a new and improved website with some very special elements involved. You are going to want to stay tuned.

Trust me.

In the mean time I think you deserve a little love gearing up to my favorite holiday, Valentine's Day.

I'm joining with other teacher-bloggers in a blog hop where you have the chance to win $50 to TpT!

And do you know what those $50 TpT bucks are good for? Buying fabulous resources at the TpT Be Mine sale, February 7th-8th. Save up to 28% off your favorite TpT resources, including my store Sarah Pecorino Illustration.

So to follow along this super cute hop, here what you gotta do.

Write down this word...


Then hop through from my blog to Elementary Adventures and the remaining three blogs to collect all the words from the secret phrase. Once you have the phrase you'll be entered to win the $50 TpT Gift Card.

It's that easy!

So...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...