Grandfather & Phoebe



Bubblegum rough
I'm neck deep in a book project, which is why I haven't posted in a while.  Mad props to all you working artist moms out there, this is hard work!  Anyway, in the midst of the craziness that is my life I have started work on a project with Mary LaFleur Langdon.  She has written an adorable story called "If You Swallow Your Gum" which has won 6th place on the adorable read-out-loud website Smories.  You can listen and read along with the story HERE.  Below is a rough of Phoebe asking her Grandfather what happens if she swallows her gum.

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Grandpa is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is really adorable! I love the way your little girl is leaning right in to her Grandfather! Great relaxed hand on her head, and cute little twist of her foot. Can't wait to see it in color!

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...