Printable: Muscle Love Valentine's Cards


click on the image to download
click on the image to download
 Is there a muscle lover in your life who deserves a Valentine's Day card as cool as he/she is?  I sure do...  I created these free printable cards in honor of my wonderful meat-head husband.
My honey proudly posing with his 700lbs bench bar.

Click on the images to download.  Print each card onto a piece of 8.5" x 11" card stock and trim to the guide lines.  Write a cute little note on the inside and send it on to your muscular love.  Each card is 6.25 x 4.5 and fits an A6 envelope.

Funny thing is that my son saw the "Pump Me Up" card and said "Daddy"!  No doubt Daddy will be proud.

1 comment:

  1. like the card and the free printable you add to it..thanks you share it.Gift Card envelopes

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...