Nursery Name Art: Chloe Rita

Man, this holiday season is really running me in circles! I'm sort of taking a step back from ye ole blog to get some personal projects done, like this one of my cousin's little one, Chloe.

You may remember the Thank You card I did for my cousin's shower back in the summer.

Well she asked me to do another piece for her with Chloe's name and how could I say no? My cousin has quite the collection of Vera Bradley bags and baby accessories so when this concept popped up when working on sketches I had to go with it.


I created the artwork, which on its own works great as a print, but I couldn't stop there. When I cut the matt for the frame I decided to add a few cut outs from an extra print. I used regular foam tape to add dimension and it provided just enough lift to the image and didn't get squashed by the glass.


Cute, right?

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...