A Valentine-a-Day: Day 1 TRIX Bag Topper

Valentine's Day is by far my favorite holiday. I love taking the opportunity to spoil my kids and husband with a little bit extra, well, love!

Last year I started the tradition of giving them all a special Valentine every day for the week leading up to Valentine's Day. Tomorrow the kids are getting these for snack...



"You're all that and a bag of Trix"

Now that General Mills is making Trix with no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup I don't feel so bad giving them this super sugary but super colorful treat.



I'm using this Valentine for my kids, but it would work wonderfully for a not-so-mushy school and friends Valentine. In fact, you can download it for FREE only though my Educents store HERE.

I'm sharing it in my Educents store because, well, I love Educents, and because they're throwing a fun "Share the Love" promotion from February 7th through the 13th. They are giving away $200 in Educents Bucks, $50 worth of Scholastic books, and a Times Tale DVD.


You can enter to win by visiting one of the participating stores, making a purchase from one of those stores, and/or by sharing their shops and #EducentsLove through social media. Check out the Educents blog for more details.

So hurry up and grab my FREE printable Valentine's Day zip bag topper and give someone a little extra love this week.

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...