Delayed Update

Sorry it's been so long!  I've been a very busy artist.  I'm very deep in a book project and am learning to balance big-time freelance projects with a full-time job, chasing a toddler, feeding a husband, and selling our house.  The hopes are that we find something a little cheaper and a little bigger so I can stay home with our little dude and have my freelance be my primary source of income.  Anyone looking to move to NH?  I know of an adorable little ranch you'd love!

Today I posted on Smells Like Crayons all about my studio space and some of my favorite tools.  Check them out HERE.  I get all excited when talking about erasers.  What are some of your favorite tools?

And as promised in my Smells Like Crayons post, here are a few sneak peaks of the book I'm working on:





If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...