Let the disorder begin!

It's official.  My house is a disaster.  This weekend we removed half of our 24 x 26' living room... floor and all.  A month ago I finally finished the TV wall.
Art pieces:
1. Poppy - acrylic and charcoal on raw canvas
2. "You and Me" - mixed media shadow box Valentine's gift
3. enlarged antique typewriter key Mod Podged on 12 x 12 canvas
4. finger painting silhouette
5. Deconstructed wedding bouquet
6. "Head of the Charles" by Douglas Despres
7. Homegoods purchases, including a prized concert poster of a Monsters of Rock concert with my husband's favorite band, Guns'n'Roses.  (He prides himself with having partied with Axl back in the day).

In the next week we'll be breaking up this big room over our garage that us currently being used as a living room/playroom/studio for me.
BEFORE
AFTER (will be French pocket doors)



THEN we're having hardwood floors and new carpeting installed in the entire house a week later.  I'm exhausted already for the sheer reason that I have to come up with ways to keep the toddler and baby out of the house for the entire time.  But it'll all be beautiful and wonderful when it's all done.  I can't wait to be able to lock my studio door and not worry about someone getting his sticky hands on my tablet.

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...