Happy Birthday to ME!



Today I turn 31.  So far I'm liking me 30s.  I love my husband, my kids, my career, my house, and most importantly, I love myself.  But you know who else I love?  YOU!  All you awesome people who downloaded my Five Little Pumpkins activity page.  You probably have no idea how excited it makes me when people like what I've made and want to share it with others, especially the wee ones.

I'd like to offer more of these work pages.  Now, I'm no teacher (though I played one in high school and during college breaks), so I'd love everyone's input.  What other pages would you like to see?  Take advantage of me.  If you've got an idea you'd like to do with your class or your own children, leave me a comment or an email.  I'd like to do a worksheet once a month or more.  I've done a handful of activity pages in the past:

- Mitten Match
- Winter Dress Up Boy
- Winter Dress Up Girl

I'm also building on my next great adventure.  I was bummed when I turned 30 and wasn't able to start an online shop.  After some time to hashing through ideas I'm getting very close to offering digital downloads of clip-art, craft projects, digital stamps, and pre-made logos.  I'll still be offering custom logo and branding packages for creative businesses, name art, and other commissioned projects, but my shop will be the host for the digital goodies.  I'll certainly keep you updated.  And, of course, I will continue to share my monthly printable icons along with other free printable goodies!

In the mean time, thanks again for stopping by and making my 31st birthday so awesome!


If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...