Back to School Coloring and Activity Pages

Its Back to School time already! I'm getting ready to release my Back to School Clip Art set but before I set that one loose I am sharing these Back to School Coloring and Activity Pages available in my Educents and Teacher Pay Teacher shops.

There are 5 pages including 3 coloring pages, 1 maze, and 1 page of Color-Your-Own bookmarks.


The coloring pages not only feature art from the Back to School Clip Art Set, but also from my Norton the Bookworm set.

So check out Norton...


and grab a September Calendar Icons printable page for FREE. 


If you have a thing for clip art, while you are sampling the September Calendar Icons FREE PRINTABLE you will be able to download the September Calendar Icons for free in my shops as well.

Have a great time getting ready for Back to School!




If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...