Clip Art Sets: New Digital Papers in the Shops

I'm finally busting out some digital papers!

I had a hard time deciding where to begin and keep the style and feel of the sets consistent to my brand. I've decided to treat my paper packs like coordinating patterns in a art package available for licensing.

SO I've started with two coordinating digital paper packs to go with my best selling Colorful Monster Clip Art. Each set contains 14 pages of 12 x 12 inch 300dpi digital paper with hand drawn watercolor textures.

Colorful Monsters Dots Paper Pack


Colorful Monster Paper Pack
and the third set works with my Norton the Bookworm Clip Art set: Bookworm and Books.

I'm ready to start a new set of digital paper. What do YOU think I should create next?

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...