Teacher Appreciation Freebies: Coloring Page and Clip Art

I can not say enough how much I appreciate the teachers in my life. My children' teachers are amazing. I don't know how they do everything they do and make learning so much fun for my kiddos.

Don't forget to thank the teachers in your life every day, but especially during Teacher Appreciation Week (May 2 - May 6).

Here is a printable "I Love my Teacher" coloring page and for your little one to color and give to their teachers to show those hard working educators some love.


And you can grab this FREE "Best Teacher Ever" Mug Clip Art and Printable Card. I suggest that you pair the card with some chocolate. Almost everyone likes chocolate :)



1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. coloring

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...