Halloween in August?

I had the opportunity to work on some Halloween designs at my in-house job, which was a nice change from our nearly all-year-round Christmas bags and boxes.  Hopefully they'll be selling in stores Halloween 2011.




These are designed to be tip-on icons on solid colored bags.  Below are the same icons printed directly on the bag, with a shot of the gusset image.




**ALL ART ABOVE IS COPYRIGHT BARRINGTON STUDIOS, LTD.  IT IS NOT TO BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF BARRINGTON STUDIOS, LTD.**

I created this art as line art in Illustrator and colored it in Photoshop.  I totally could have done it all in Illustrator, but there's something about Photoshop that I can't resist.

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...