Printable: Elephant Thank Yous

The other day I shared a printable Robot Thank You for you to download for your little one to send out.  I love how simple it is for them (or in this case, me) to fill out while having a little bit of fun.  Today I'm sharing another Fill-in-the-Blank Thank You that I designed for our new daughter.  She was born just before Christmas so we're using these as birthday thank yous, but they certainly can be used for the Holidays.

UPDATE 1.26.12: I've revised the card to make it cuter... Here's the new version and download link!  Enjoy!

click on the image above to download


1 comment:

  1. "Almost all of these tips are just so amazing to live up to summer season. Loved the thin layer idea….this one is absolutely I wold love to adhere to.
    Thanks for sharing. Techlazy.com Howmate.com Crazyask.com

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...