Printable: November Icons

Happy November!  I've made another set of Monthly Icons for you to enjoy.  I'm thinking of making these into part of a clip-art set for purchase in my future Etsy store, so I'm sure you'll be seeing them again.

Click on the link HERE to download the PDF.


This time I created a grid so you can cut the icons out as 3x3 inch squares or freehand cut them (as I like to do but it takes way more time).  We'll be using them first as calendar icons where we create a pattern so each day the kids have to tell me the day's number and what part of the pattern it is.  As a grid these can make a fun matching game set.  You can cut them out and add them to place settings or dish labels at the Thanksgiving feast. I'd love to see how you use them!

Here's what I did last year for the Monthly Icons.  They're still cute but boy, have I stepped it up a notch!


As usual, these are free for personal or classroom use only.  They are not to be used for retail for commercial purposes without my written permission.

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...