Clip Art Set: Chocolate Bunnies

I love chocolate. Like REALLY love chocolate.

Like sometimes I wake up and before I know it I've eaten some chocolate chips in a spoon of peanut butter and get a little sad because today was the day I was going to pace myself in my chocolate intake. But then I remember that tomorrow is another day and all is right again.

That being said, with Spring brings Easter and with Easter brings chocolate bunnies! Oh how I love those innocent looking treats. But don't let those sweet faces fool you. There is one trickster in every bunch.

My Spring Chocolate Bunnies Clip Art Set captures those innocent bunnies and that one troublemaking chocolate fellow.

Chocolate Bunnies Clip Art Set by Sarah Pecorino on Educents

Chocolate Bunnies Clip Art Set by Sarah Pecorino on Educents


This set is available for FREE only in my Educents shop!

How cute would these be on a tag of an Easter basket or alongside names on place cards for Easter dinner?

We all know there is at least one person sitting at that table who would be sneaking a bite and eating the ears first.



If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...