Clip Art Set: The Great Snowman Snowball Fight of 2016

While I'm not the biggest fan of snow and its cold icy properties, I do love me a cute, happy, and mischievous snowman or two. This latest set includes a group of frisky snow people having a bit of wintertime fun when the humans aren't around to see what they're missing out on.



This set includes full color AND black and white line art:
• 4 full size snowmen
• 3 peeking snowmen
• 3 snowball piles (small, medium, large)
• 2 flying snowballs
• 1 single snowball
• 2 snowball splat
• 1 "SPLAT" in drippy snow

I'm not sure who my favorite is but this guy is leading the pack for me.

You can grab these snowmen now in my shops: Teachers Pay Teachers & Educents


This set coordinates colors perfectly with my January Calendar Icons available for FREE during January ONLY in each of my shops.

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...