Clip Art Set: The Great Snowman Snowball Fight of 2016

While I'm not the biggest fan of snow and its cold icy properties, I do love me a cute, happy, and mischievous snowman or two. This latest set includes a group of frisky snow people having a bit of wintertime fun when the humans aren't around to see what they're missing out on.



This set includes full color AND black and white line art:
• 4 full size snowmen
• 3 peeking snowmen
• 3 snowball piles (small, medium, large)
• 2 flying snowballs
• 1 single snowball
• 2 snowball splat
• 1 "SPLAT" in drippy snow

I'm not sure who my favorite is but this guy is leading the pack for me.

You can grab these snowmen now in my shops: Teachers Pay Teachers & Educents


This set coordinates colors perfectly with my January Calendar Icons available for FREE during January ONLY in each of my shops.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I liked your post. If you are more interested in video clip arts then I advise you to this site http://www.poweredtemplate.com/cliparts/index.html. Here you will find many types of video clip arts that you like.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...