Clip Art Set: Day at the Parade

I have some very fond memories of sun drenched early summer mornings running around the center of town with my cousins as the town prepared for the Memorial Day parade. My grandparents were very involved in the local VFW which, to me, made the most important appearance in the parade. Parades make me think of unplugged family time, warm summer days, balloons, catching candy from clowns, and watching to see how many people I knew walking in the parade.

After creating the Marching Band Kids clip art set I needed to create this set. I feel early morning summer sunshine every time I look at it.

My Day at the Parade clip art set perfectly coordinates with my Marching Band Kids clip art set. Put the two together and you could have quite the event!

Day at the Parade Clip Art Set by Sarah Pecorino. Available on Educents.

Day at the Parade Clip Art Set by Sarah Pecorino. Available on Educents.

With this set you can create your own floats. There are four float bases to build upon including a flat base, one with posts and rope, one with a blank banner - perfect for adding your own text, and another with hay bails. You can use the separate connectors to join multiple floats into a caravan or use a single one on its own to decorate your project. Add the included children or parade characters to  make it Parade Perfect.

Day at the Parade Clip Art Set by Sarah Pecorino. Available on Educents.

You can grab this Day at the Parade set and the companion Marching Band Kids in my Educents shop.


If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...