Clip Art Set: Marching Band Kids

It's May which means it's Parade Season! Who doesn't have memories of pulling up a lawn chair and cheering as local groups proudly make their way down the street? Memories of the annual Memorial Day Parade in my hometown are speckled with smiling faces, family friends, chasing down my cousins through downtown, and counting how many people we recognized as they pass by our perfect roadside spot in the shade.

So I'm starting off this summer's parade season with my latest clip art set: Marching Band Kids. What started as three musicians as a custom request blossomed to a whole seven piece band!


Inside secret: to give a nod to my high school alma mater, the uniforms are maroon and gold. GO BEARS!

If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...